The Grove - is looking for Line cooks with at least 2 years experience. Must be able to speak English.
The Grove - está buscando cocineros de línea con al menos 2 años de experiencia. Debe poder hablar inglés,
Candidates should have kitchen experience, including working a hot line. Responsibilities include
- Cooking and preparing all menu items in accordance standards set by the kitchen manager
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food on the line
- Food preparation and portioning prior to service
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Experience in a fast casual restaurant is desired, as is basic understanding of Spanish.
What the Grove needs from you:
· Food Handler Card
· Proof of Covid Vaccination (Including Booster)
· Afternoon Availability (3:00PM - 9:30PM)
What’s in it for you?
· Sign-On Bonus!
· Paid Vacation time for all Crew Members
· Medical/Dental/Vision Plans Available
· 50% Food Discount
· Free Meal during shift
· Referral Bonus Program
· Paid Sick Leave
· Pet Insurance
· Opportunity for advancement to grow within The GroveIf this sounds like something for you and you meet the qualifications please apply.
“Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
We offer a premium hourly rate, plus tips, competitive benefits, shift meal ordered from the menu, employee discount, and love to promote from within. Come and join our team!
If this sounds like something for you and you meet the qualifications please apply.
The Grove Design District PS24 INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled