Breakfast Attendant - Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kelowna Airport
The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kelowna Airport is currently accepting applications for part-time Breakfast Attendant with an immediate start!
If you don't mind variety and are able to work a flexible schedule which includes mornings, weekdays, and weekends, please submit your resume today! We are on a bus route, with a stop just outside of the hotel. We also pickup our employees from the bus loop at UBCO! This position currently pays $15.50 - $16.50 per hour, plus discounts on Food & Beverage, Hotel stays, and Marina activities at our sister properties!
What we offer:
- Employee discounts on accommodations, dining and marina at our sister properties (Hotel Eldorado, Manteo Resort and Eldorado Marina, and Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport)
- World-wide accommodation and dining discounts with Hilton brands
- An excellent work environment, and the opportunity to be a part of a great team!
The Breakfast Attendant will be responsible for welcoming our guests to the breakfast area, making sure they have everything they need to start the day off right. This is the ideal position for someone who shines in guest service, has excellent attention to detail, can multitask and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This position is part-time working four to six hours per shift.
- Providing personalized service to all guests
- Ensures Hamptonality is a part of the everyday work culture
- Setting up and maintaining the breakfast bar as required by brand standards
- Taking inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day
- Preparing foods as per F&B Operations guidelines
- Understand, follow and implement food safe guidelines
- Setting out/arranging cold food, such as pastries, cereals, etc.
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated
- Preparing and setting up hot food items
- Restocking items consistently throughout breakfast hours and for the next day
- Washing serving equipment and returning to storage
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
- Report any safety concerns or hazards to Supervisor or Manager on duty
- Assist with light cleaning duties & keeping the breakfast area looking its best
- Assist with light cleaning duties & keeping the front entrance/Hotel lobby area looking its best
- Attend to banquet spaces; refilling coffee, tea, water as necessary
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors and Manager
- High school Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Competent communication skills, in the form of: oral, reading and writing.
- Second language would be a great asset.
- Must be physically fit, will be required to lift and transport luggage upwards of 50 lbs
- Interpersonal skills: must be polite, professional and ensure passengers are satisfied with their experience
- Food Safe Certificate Level 1
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, days, weekends and holidays
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without restriction
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.