Fall in love with a new career and maximize a child's potential!
AOT, Inc. part of the Theraplay Family of Companies is the leading provider of pediatric, school-based services in southwestern Pennsylvania. We are seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist with school-based experience to work PRN hours (under 20 hours per week) with school-age children in eastern Allegheny County for the 2020-21 School Year. Candidates should be comfortable delivering services onsite at schools or virtually and adjust as needs change.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist:
- Direct therapy with students in grades K-12; Evaluations/Re-Evaluations may be required.
- Consultation with teachers, other therapists, support staff, and families to facilitate classroom mobility and participation.
- Documentation requirements include data collection, marking period progress updates, yearly IEP revisions; including updated goals and treatment strategies.
- Attendance at IEP meetings may be required.
- Some travel may be required throughout the school day
- Graduate of an accredited OT program
- Valid PA OT license
- Clear criminal background check
Come and join our comprehensive team of talented therapists, where you will enjoy competitive pay, flexible schedules, collaboration with other professionals, and the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with parents and caregivers. We pride ourselves on our successful mentorship program and the opportunity to offer extensive learning opportunities to both our employees and our clinical students.
AOT, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled