Client Service Representative, Small Business
Doing business to business, person to person. Payworks is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated, committed to developing world-class products and providing a progressive workplace culture where Doing Right by People is our purpose.
With clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Small Business Service team for the right candidate. Because when it comes to great people, there’s always room for one more.DOING RIGHT BY PEOPLE – IT’S WHAT WE DO
As part of the Small Business Service team, the Client Service Representative will use their communication, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities to create long-lasting relationships with Payworks clients. You will collaborate with a dedicated portfolio of clients to manage their payroll using the Payworks product and provide support in response to their needs. The successful candidate will be an empathetic, dynamic and energetic individual who is able to effectively manage client expectations while promoting a high level of care and support in their response to enquiries.
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits for you and your family and excellent pension plan with employer contributions.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities.
- Community-minded culture – Receive two paid days per year to volunteer and lots of opportunity to “Pay it Forward”.
- Time and flexibility to meet your needs – Hybrid work model with flexible work options, plus 3 weeks vacation to start, flex time and parental leave benefits.
- Cool perks – Annual wellness subsidy, Costco membership, fun office environment and events, regularly scheduled fitness classes, and more!
- Build client relationships – Payworks takes pride in delivering superior client service to businesses across Canada. You will provide advice and guidance on the Payworks product as well as payroll legislation to a portfolio of clients through our dedicated service model. With a focus on long-term relationship building, you will uncover client needs using effective probing techniques, active listening and communication skills.
- Work with a team – In addition to assuming full responsibility and ownership of incoming calls, emails and projects from your portfolio of clients, you will be part of a bigger picture to ensure complete client satisfaction with full support from your leader and colleagues.
- Make great products even better – You will identify, recommend or refer any issues or opportunities which arise from client queries to the appropriate internal team, optimizing our client retention and user experience.
- Enhance your career – We are committed to providing opportunities for personal growth and development that encourage our people to excel and make a real difference throughout their career journey. We will provide a solid training experience to set you up for success!
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Strong team building skills and the desire to achieve shared goals.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate resourcefulness in the use of available tools and support.
- Strong analytical, organizational, technical and logical problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook in addition to strong desktop PC skills.
- Previous customer service experience would be considered an asset.
- PCP Certification or related studies, or equivalent combination of education and experience, would be considered an asset.
- Fluency in both official languages (French/English), with the ability to communicate effectively to produce succinct explanation and correspondence in both languages, would be considered an asset.
We are proud to support a Flexible Work Plan that allows employees, in collaboration with their leader, to choose the work location that best suits their work and lifestyle. The Client Service Representative reports into the Payworks office, however has the option to work in the office or on a hybrid work model. Individuals working in the office and/or conducting in-person business operations must be fully vaccinated. Anyone unable to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine for a reason related to a protected ground set out in applicable provincial Human Rights Legislation may request an accommodation.
Payworks is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, and collaborating with employees, clients and guests to identify and effectively remove barriers, in a manner that respects the principles of independence, dignity, integration, reasonable accommodation and equal opportunity. Payworks welcomes and encourages applications from all persons. Individuals applying for employment with Payworks may request accommodations at all stages of recruitment and employment from Human Resources.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position