Title: eCommerce QA Engineer
Reports to: Manager, eCommerce
The eCommerce QA Engineer will be responsible for the verification and validation of new features, functionalities, and enhancements for the eCommerce website. Working in a fast paced, collaborative Agile environment, you will work closely with various members of the eCommerce team in the creation of test scenarios, execution of test cases, analysis of test results, detection and documentation of defects, and validation of bug fixes.
• Ensure eCommerce sites meet requirements and identify current or potential bugs across multiple browsers on desktop and mobile devices.
• Clearly document and communicate results, testing progress, and other relevant information to the eCommerce team.
• Analyze and verify that each website (Product pages, Landing pages, and etc.) is running smoothly before it is released to the public.
• Document test cases and expected results for applications being tested.
• Ideal candidates would be split 90% manual, 10% automation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
• BS or BA degree preferred.
• 2+ years holding a QA Analyst role with a focus on eCommerce, user experience, website testing.
• Experience with CMS platforms.
• Writing clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases.
• Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.