Join Our Team As Life Enrichment Coordinator
Temporary Full Time
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. The Life Enrichment Coordinator is responsible and accountable for the organization and implementation of a comprehensive Life Enrichment Program.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Successful completion of a post-secondary diploma or degree in recreation and leisure studies, Therapeutic Recreation, Kinesiology or other related field
- At least one year of experience in a health care setting. O. Reg 79/10, s. 66 (2).
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education.
- Must have knowledge of community resources, recreation program development and techniques
- Must be computer literate
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.