Payentry and MPAY, Inc. This is a remote role
About UsWe are a dynamic and dedicated group of individuals, working remotely across the US, and are looking for talented, passionate, and curious people to expand our team. Payentry offers human capital management services and solutions to employers across the US. Payentry is a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform helping companies increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give them a competitive edge in managing and retaining high-quality employees. Our mission is “Helping people get the most of their workday” and providing the best systems and service for growing our clients’ businesses.
If you’re ready to join us in our mission, advance your career, and have fun while doing so – apply today!
About the RoleWe are looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER to join our development team. In this role, you will:
- Work closely with Product Owners as part of a SCRUM team to develop our software with an emphasis on Tax and Compliance
- Work in tandem with other Software Engineers and Product Owners to develop new code (primarily in C++)
- Work on a cross-functional team to achieve superior results
- Present your work on daily team stand-ups, sprint retrospectives, and other meetings, as needed
What Do You Need?
- A Computer Science degree, OR relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of experience with the following technologies:
- VBScript (preferred)
- Experience developing applications
- Understanding of relational databases (MS SQL Server experience)
- Experience with source control tools (GIT)
- Experience in defect tracking systems (JIRA)
- Commitment to teamwork.
- Superior organization and prioritization skills while working on tight deadlines.
- Desire to learn and share with others - including excellent documentation skills.
What Will You Get?
- A career (not just a job) at a growing company
- A supportive, team-based, 100% remote work environment
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- 100% company-paid life, short-term, and long-term disability benefits
- Student loan assistance program (up to 3% of base salary)
- 401(k) with a company match and immediate vesting of employee and employer contributions
- Health Savings Account with company contributions
- Immediate eligibility for generous paid time-off package (including all federal holidays)
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled