· Provide excellent customer service and address the needs of customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight the customers with excellent customer service.
· Assist supervisors in controlling customer flow and backed up lines; help to reduce waiting time for customers.
· Follow proper procedures for customer check out, handling of tenders, use of tares, sales of alcoholic beverages, and use of PLUs and UPCs.
· Follow all cash handling procedures
· Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment
· Answer department telephone calls and pages quickly and with excellent phone etiquette.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
· Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
· Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow team members and customers
· Ability to follow instructions and procedures
· Ability to sell proactively
· Ability to learn about natural and organic foods and products
· Effective time management skills
· Strong work ethic and integrity
FRES - Fresh Plus Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled