This position is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of all guests, staff, and Museum properties in accordance with Museum policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will have experience in law enforcement, security, or military service. In addition, the ability to work a flexible schedule (which includes weekends and holidays) and perform the physical demands of the position is required.
The National WWII Museum offers a competitive wage and benefits package which includes the following:
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance – 2 plan options; Museum pays 75% of premium
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) – Museum matches 50% of employee contribution up to 6%; employer contribution fully vested after 3 years of employment
- Life insurance and AD&D - $15,000 policy employer paid; additional life and AD&D available
- Long term disability
- Paid vacation and sick leave, 10 paid holidays per year
- Free parking
- Tuition assistance and professional development
- Employee assistance program
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.