Scientist.com is a growing services marketplace that helps Scientists the world-over find, initiate, and track service requests. We work with many of the largest pharmaceutical and biotech institutions in the world. We enable the outsourced workflows which increase efficiencies and facilitate compliance.
This position is for a full-time, Boston-based employee who will connect with, train, and engage Scientist.com clients in-person and online, to build lasting relationships and assist with platform adoption and use.
- Educate new users on the benefits of using the marketplace and drive adoption of the marketplace
- Develop face-to-face customer relationships with scientists, business operations, and procurement
- Run regular on-site training sessions and office hours in territory for scientists using the marketplace
- Provide marketplace customer support for biopharma companies
- Troubleshoot and assist when users have questions/concerns/issues about the marketplace
- Ensure customer satisfaction through diligent request management
- Prepare and present summaries and updates at weekly internal team meetings
- Create agendas, take notes and follow up on marketplace update meetings with clients
- Drive early adoption of the marketplace
- Acclimate to the Scientist.com business, culture and priorities; be an excellent collaborator, communicator, and team player to fully integrate with the company
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in a scientific field with 3-5 years work experience; OR an individual with no science degree with 3-5 years biotech account management/customer service experience
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Excellent communication, presentation, phone, and email skills
- 3+ years experience in an account management position interacting with clients
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- $60-70K salary based on experience
- Full medical and dental
- 401K matching
- Stock Options at a rapidly growing start-up company (#9 on Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing private companies)
About the Company
“Our mission at Scientist.com is to empower and connect scientists worldwide and make it possible to cure all human diseases by 2050,” stated Kevin Lustig, Ph.D., Scientist.com’s CEO, and Founder. “We are succeeding because of the employee-centric corporate culture we have fostered since our founding. Our employees and our shared mission are our most important asset.”
Ranked among the country’s top employee-friendly companies by Inc. Magazine two years in a row, Scientist.com is seeking talented, creative, and hard-working individuals who want to transform how research is done and help speed the discovery of new cures for cancer, Alzheimer’s, and thousands of other common and rare diseases.