About MacCosham Inc.
MacCosham has been providing rail yard terminal services for over 50 years and is experienced in the management of a variety of yard configurations. In addition to our rail intermodal terminal services, including lift-on/lift-off of containers and hostler services, we also operate several container and chassis repair depots associated with rail yard terminal services, with a full range of mechanical, welding and associated repair services.
MacCosham Inc. is looking for full-time, permanent Shunt Truck Drivers to join our growing team in Regina, SK.
- Drive containers to and from track in a private rail yard
- Update inventory in our specialized on board computer system
- Update and maintain accurate fuel records of company fleet and customer perishable loads
- Complete and document accurate pre-trip analysis of yard equipment using iPads
- Carry out additional tasks as required
- Must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Demonstrate safe and efficient workplace practices
- Ability to work within a team to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in the outdoors in all types of elements
- Steel toe boots with an 6” rise are mandatory
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening test and background check as this is a safety sensitive position
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements: Pursuant to the Government of Canada's mandate that all federally regulated employers require their employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, MacCosham requires all prospective employees to confirm their vaccination status as part of the hiring process and as a condition of continued employment.
- Comprehensive benefits after 6 months of employment
- Steady hours with overtime opportunities
- Paid on-site training and provided PPE
MacCosham is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate on the ground of race, colour, religion, sex, age, or disability in the hiring, retention, or promotion of employees; nor in determining their rank, or the compensation and benefits paid to them. MacCosham values the diversity of each individual we hire and serve. We foster a safe workplace where individuals feel welcomed, recognized, appreciated, and respected for their differences.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the MacCosham team, but only select candidates will be contacted for an interview.