777 E. Sonterra Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78258
The Superintendent’s primary responsibility is to supervise and coordinate the daily construction of subcontractors and laborers to ensure the compliance of plans and specifications. Maintains quality standards and keeps open communication between all parties involved. Assists with drawing clarification between the architect, subcontractor, and owner.
The Superintendent must have comprehensive knowledge of day to day field operations for assigned project including project planning, coordinating, sequencing, and scheduling of work, and supervising subcontractors and vendors to ensure the work is completed on time and within budget while adhering to company safety and quality standards.
· Supervision of project throughout construction.
· Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Blue Beam, Construction scheduling programs
· Able to travel for extended periods of time.
· Read and understand construction documents and request information, as needed.
· Develop flow of each project.
· Knowledge of OSHA construction practices, procedures, and safety requirements.
· Review the project schedule on weekly basis. Identify scheduling delays, conflicts, and issues.
· Maintain and execute construction schedule with subcontractors, vendors, and employees
· Ensure all compliance and documentation of subcontractors.
· OSHA certified.
· General knowledge of local, state, and federal building codes.
· Weekly meetings with subcontractors. Forecast schedule.
· Review and approve submittals. Process of building permits.
· Track material storage.
· Have foresight to predict issues or problems before they develop.
· Hotel, apartment, or commercial construction experience is preferred.
· 5 plus years’ experience in construction.
· Full-time position.
· Apartment/Housing provided.
· Full benefits available
· Bonuses available.
· Salary is to be based on experience.
Hospitality Resource Group LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled