The imaging department is one of many important job positions here at Sky Zone.
The primary duty of this position will be to upkeep a clean and well-maintained facility during operational hours. Imaging team members are responsible for sustaining a good, clean work environment for all team members but most importantly, our Sky Zone Roswell guests.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Prior work experience is not
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Availability nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to interact and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Performing and documenting routine inspections as well as maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- Clean windows and mirrors.
- Replenish towels, soap and toilet paper in bathrooms on a regular basis.
- Wipe down walls, doors and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth.
- Ensure proper cleanliness of the areas around the building such as walkways and parking lots.
- Ensure that all carpets are properly vacuumed.
Sky Zone Roswell is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled