JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the loan shipping process once loan is closed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Audit closing documents for third party loans prior to purchase
• Verifies all necessary loan documentation and verification of such documentation produced from Loan Originating Software and Closing software;
• Request additional documentation from attorney that is missing
• Complete investor and company checklist on every closed loan
• Assemble closing/credit file upon receipt of closed loan and ship to investor
• Track down any closed loan package that has not been received
• Ship final recorded documents and title policies to investors on a weekly basis
• Maintain reports and records as required
• Engages attorneys, appraisers, inspectors, insurance agents and any other external party when the need arises if lending/commercial staff fails to comply with loan policy;
• Preparing any necessary loan documentation and verification of such documentation produced from Encompass software to ship loan;
• Performs other duties as directed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• High School diploma or equivalent; 2 years of college preferred
• Minimum two years’ in a loan administrative function;
• Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Calyx and MRG;
• Ability to work with little supervision, a self-starter with excellent follow-up skills;
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills and the ability to see a closing through completion;
• Excellent oral communication skills both in person and by telephone;
• Excellent written communication skills;
• Excellent internal and external customer service skills;
• Professional in manner and appearance.
Physical Demands- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use of hands and fingers to feel or handle equipment and files; reach with hands and arms and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 2.5 pounds. The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment- The work environment of the Mortgage Loan Shipper is in an office or cubicle due the nature of the position. The general area is medium to low noise level. All areas are air conditioned or heated. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.