Earthcom, a leader in wireless communication is looking for experienced and entry-level team members to perform service work in Oklahoma. Based out of the Lansing, Michigan, Earthcom has been providing service in Oklahoma for the past several years and is now looking to expand our services to assist with the maintenance and or construction of cell towers in the Oklahoma market.
**This is not a job, this is a career with opportunities that will reach beyond climbing and working on towers.
- Must be willing and able to climb towers/structures and perform work at heights in excess of 200 feet with or without reasonable accommodation
- Previous industry recognized tower climbing certification(s) required
- Tower Rescue / TTT1 or TTT2 (preferred) First-Aid-CPR/RF/OSHA 10/Fiber Testing - OTDR
- Frequent travel out of town required, hotel and per diem provided
- Previous construction experience and or good mechanical aptitude preferred
- Minimum 6 months prior tower tech experience
- Potential for bonuses
- Pay range: $18 + based on experience
- Must possess valid driver’s license and have acceptable driving history
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
Benefits include: health / dental / vision / paid vacation / retirement plan / bonuses
Incomplete applications will not be considered
EC Tower provides labor services to Earthcom, Inc. Please visit www.earthcom.us to learn more about the projects and work they perform
EC Tower LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer