Golf Course Maintenance - Greenkeeper
Primary function of the Greenkeeper is to performs a wide variety of duties to maintain and improve the golf course and landscape areas on the property.
Some responsibilities include:
1. Provides excellent guest service to internal and external guests.
2. Performs golf course maintenance according to Golf Course Superintendent and/or Assistant Golf Course Superintendent’s guidelines, including maintaining golf course greens, tees, fairways, roughs, driving range, and landscape areas.
3. Follows Kohanaiki rules and regulations, in accordance with the maintenance guidelines.
4. Regularly performs scheduled maintenance activities in a timely manner.
5. Coordinates, organizes, and prioritizes his/her job duties.
6. Well versed in the use of various hand tools, clippers, hand loppers, and pole saws, including the ability to operate golf course maintenance equipment.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.