E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a Cloud Security Assessor to support a contract in Washington, DC or Clarksburg, WV.
- Must have functional knowledge of NIST SP 800-53 Rev 4
- Knowledge of RMF
- Evaluates security configuration of Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Cloud Service Offerings (CSOs) to identify vulnerabilities and configurations.
- Demonstrated experience testing security architectures of cloud-based systems and applications, identifying vulnerabilities, and providing security remediation
- Must have functional knowledge of FedRAMP/controls and inheritance (i.e.IaaS vs PaaS vs SaaS)
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing security policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
- Provides information security matter expertise to technology teams and projects.
- Researches and benchmarks security infrastructure technologies as it relates to the organization.
- Experience with analyzing AWS and or Azure CIS security benchmarks.
Active Top-Secret Clearance
Minimum Education Preferred:
Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline preferred.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 7 to 10 years of progressive experience in technical roles in cyber security.
- Experience leading security design and architecture reviews of large applications, systems, and networks.
- Experience and skills with assessing Kubernetes services
- Experience and skills with integrating assessment test results into Xacta
- Deep security expertise in at least one of the following (1) Windows and Active Directory, (2) networking/routing/switching and/or applications based on .NET, C or C#.
- A track record of success in securing large and complex environments, such as data centers or other industrial spaces.
- Experience navigating business through complex risk decisions.
- CISSP, Security +, FISMA, NIST
This position requires the candidate to have an ACTIVE Top Secret clearance. The candidate must also be able to obtain and maintain SCI access within 6 months of hire date.
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we are able to provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.