1. FMO Employee Policies & Procedures related to the
COVID19 Pandemic are closely tied to and comply with all provincial/federal
guidelines as set out by the PHAC. As an essential service, we require
that all employees adhere to the Government mandated vaccine policy; All employees
must be fully vaccinated.
2. As a condition of employment, all candidates are required to pass a credit and criminal check.
3. Please submit your resumé in PDF format.
The main purpose of the Materials Handler & Shipper/Receiver is to organize, ship and receive
inventory materials and ensure they meet company quality, accuracy,
productivity, and customer service objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Rate shops, prepares and arranges
for the most economical and efficient shipping of materials with various
· Inspects and verifies products
against packing slips/bills of lading for both incoming and outgoing; rejects
and reports damaged goods and report any discrepancies in inventory to
management in an expedited manner
· Receives and labels stock items and
ensure they are placed in correct storage location
· Prepares appropriate paperwork for
shipping, including packing slips, bills of lading (BOL) or customs forms for
· Operates moving and lifting devices
such as forklifts, clamps, reach, pallet jacks and carts
· If required, assists in other
Bindery, Warehousing and Fulfillment production related duties
· Follow and comply with all
employee, Health & Safety and work rules and regulations
· Assist in organizing the
warehouse/storage space and contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize
· Performs other duties as required
or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties above and as
assigned by management.
· Ability to handle packages weighing
up to 50 lbs.
· Computer knowledge and experience.
· Very detail oriented.