Join Our Team As Staff Education Coordinator!
Temporary Full Time- September 2021
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Must have a current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Must have post-secondary diploma or degree in Education or related field and/or experience in adult education.
- 2 years experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) preferred
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Must be computer literate
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.