Join Our Team As A Testing Assistant!
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. The Rapid Antigen/PCR Testing Assistant, reporting to the IPAC Coordinator is responsible for the onsite COVID Testing, collection, preparation, running of samples, including documentation and follow up of results.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Minimum of Grade 11.
- Basic knowledge of swab collection and/or COVID-19 testing procedures as well as
symptoms of COVID-19.
- Ability to work in high paced environments wearing PPE to conduct point of care Rapid
Antigen testing of staff, students, support workers, caregivers, and general visitors to the
- Knowledge of IPAC procedures.
- Ability to work co-cooperatively with a team in a clinical controlled environment.
- Knowledge of Google Sheets.
- Good organization and time management.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills with an ability to work effectively with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict in a productive and respectful manner.
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.