Patient Services Representative
WEST PLANO EMERGENCY ROOM is a Hospital Outpatient Department (HOPD) of The Colony ER Hospital.
The Patient Services Representative is responsible for greeting patients with a smile, answering the phone, entering information into the database, and general clerical and hospitality duties. In this position, it is imperative you are able to consistently maintain a pleasant, professional demeanor and make patients always feel welcome. The ability to multi-task is a must.
Applicant Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in healthcare working with insurance and direct patient interactions.
- Must excel at Microsoft Office, Adobe, Outlook, and other common computer applications needed to complete daily tasks.
- Exceptional communication skills and customer service is required.
- Knowledge or experience with EHRs is recommended.
- Knowledge and skills regarding all general office equipment including scanners, telephones, copiers, and fax.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and to prioritize multiple demands effectively.
- Must maintain a current BLS certification.