Are you ready to work with a compassionate team? Do you provide the best inpatient and customer care and customer support? If so Heartland Health Laboratories, Inc. (HHL) is the place for you! HHL services healthcare facilities by providing specimen collection and testing.
Loving our patients is our top priority and we are actively looking for employees who feel the same way.
Heartland Health Laboratories, Inc.is seeking full-time Demographic Specialist. The shift is 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday through Friday. The current rate of pay for this position is $13.00 - $15.00 hourly depending on experience.
HHL provides excellent benefits including; Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac, Life insurance, 401K, Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Wellness Programs. If you are interested in the position, please reply to this posting and send a copy of your current resume.
Demographic Specialist Summary of Position:
Delivering compassionate customer service and exceptional teamwork. Data entry of patient demographic data of residents, answers billing questions from patients, staff, and insurance companies, mails patient statements, handles Med A census, filing, and all other duties as assigned.
- Is an excellent team player and provides fantastic customer service
- Provides the highest level of patient care and compassion
- Understands and follows all safety, infection control, OSHA, and HIPAA guidelines
- Aptitude for learning
- Works at a fast pace with extreme accuracy
- Accurate data entry of patient demographic data on residents and face sheets
- Answer questions from patients, staff, and insurance companies regarding billing
- Resolves work queue issues related to demographics
- Organizing and mailing patient statements
- Handle Med A Census between clients and Heartland Health Laboratories, Inc.
- Clear concise communication with patients and clients
- Departmental filing
- Understands the value of teamwork and takes an active role as a positive teammate
- Answer phones as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 - 2 years of on the job Medical Billing experience preferred