SSVF Assistant Program Coordinator
Community Hope, Inc. Parsippany, New Jersey $57000.00 per year
Do you want to work in a friendly, professional and supportive organization? Do you have a desire to serve those who bravely served our country? If so, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
4 WEEKS Paid-Time Off!, Birthday Holiday PLUS MORE!
To ensure the safety of people we serve and our workforce, we require employee’s proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Unvaccinated employees must participate in COVID-19 testing at minimum one to two times per week in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
Assisting in administering, managing, and operating our Supportive Services for Veteran Families Program. Supervises and directs employees and ensures that veterans receive high quality care.
- Monitors all aspects of service delivery for accuracy and timeliness including intake, assessment, housing stabilization, budgeting, financial entitlements/benefits, case conferences, referrals for adjunctive services, family meetings, advocacy, and liaison with other community and governmental agencies, landlords, real estate agents, and real estate brokers, and discharges.
- Assists the SSVF Program Coordinator in monitoring and ensuring that the program meets grant guidelines, contract standards, and affiliation agreement conditions.
- Assists the SSVF Program Coordinator with public speaking engagements, trainings, and other special events to further promote public awareness of the Program.
- Provides clinical support and coverage to employees and veterans for crisis intervention and emergency services.
- Provides support, supervision, and direction to Case Managers, the Housing Search Specialist, the Eligibility Screener(s), Resource Specialist, and the Administrative Assistant.
- Provides employee orientation, training, regular supervision, and completes performance evaluations.
- Transports veterans as needed in agency vehicles in a safe, cautious and responsible manner.
- Ensures eligibility screenings, intake, contact, housing stability plans, temporary financial assistance, and other information is documented timely and accurately in the electronic health record.
- Functions as a team member by covering co-worker responsibilities, participating in program activities, and communicating relevant information to other team members.
- Master’s degree in non-profit or human services management, mental health, substance abuse, or a related discipline preferred.
- 2 years of combined human service and supervisory experience.
- Valid NJ Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Veterans preferred; and/or experience working with veterans preferred; Bilingual preferred.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact
~We encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to apply including Native American, people of color, women, LGBTQ+, people of all abilities, veterans and veteran spouses.~
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Community Hope, Inc. endeavors to make https://communityhopeinc.easyapply.co/job/ssvf-assistant-program-coordinator-3 accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Mirella Rosario/Staff Recruiter/HR at 973-463-9600 x330 or email@example.com