Legal Services of North Florida (LSNF), is seeking a Project Manager for its Hurricane Sally Response project, which includes office renovations and improvements, setting up new office locations, and customizing mobile law units. The Project Manager will support coordination of vendors, requisitions and purchasing recommendations, as well as track project deadlines in support of the non-legal aspects of the project and will work with LSNF senior management to ensure that all grant deliverables are met. Position can be based out of Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, or Walton county offices.
In addition to high-level skills in organization, communication, and meeting deadlines, the Project Manager should have experience working with construction teams and have a understanding of the building project process. Experience with vehicle customization projects are ideal. The ability to view projects with our clients and staff's needs in mind is critical to the success. The Project Manager should have experience working with vendors and ensuring proper documentation is obtained to complete the project and comply with grant requirements. This role requires critical thinking skills to ask good questions, prioritize the projects, and act in a proactive manner. Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, Excel Spreadsheets, project management software tools, and basic office technology required. College degree and/or relevant experience required.
- M-F with flexible schedule
- Paid time off includes holidays, sick leave, and personal leave (which after two years, increases to four weeks per year)
- 100% fully paid health insurance for employee & dependent children after 60 days of employment
- Employer paid life insurance policy of $10,000
- Employer contributes 6% to retirement/ 401K plan, after one year of full-time service
- Additional voluntary options of dental, vision, term life, disability, and other insurance coverages are also available.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected category.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position