The mechanical operator's primary function is to monitor the tower equipment and make adjustments as
needed to enhance productivity.
Located in Saint Gabriel, La
- Responsible for safety and safe work practices
of Brown-Eagle packaging technicians.
- Identify and report all safety incidents and near misses.
- Work directly with Syngenta personnel to trouble
shoot and assist in repairs and/or adjustments to minimize downtime.
- Take the lead role in turnarounds, setting up
bag houses for vessel entries and locking out equipment for repairs.
- Move controls to set or adjust automatic
equipment to process specification.
- Monitor 9-0 tower equipment and product flow.
- Observe machine operation to detect defective
operation or product and direct set up and adjustment of machines.
- Inspect product to verify conformance to
- Assist in training of new employees on lock
out-tag out, permit system to include vessel entry certification and attendant
certification and safe operation of equipment.
Material Safety Data Sheets with technicians.
log and analyze product sample or take sample to lab as required.
on unit and plant safety committees and quality teams.
duties as requested by client
a flexible schedule.
- Have a current TWIC card
- Pass drug/alcohol test, background check
- Have a valid Driver's License
- Have at least a GED or high school diploma
Helpful if you have a PTEC degree.
- Paid vacation
- Health, dental, vision and life insurances
BROWN EAGLE CONTRACTORS INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled