Office of Project Management - Entry Level
The Administrative Assistant will primarily assist the General Manager (GM) of the business division to which assigned with a secondary focus on coordinating with each member of the team within that division.
- Communications and Logistics. Assist the GM with team communications and logistics.
- Project Manager. Act as project manager for any projects assigned by the GM.
- Budget Manager. Collaborate with Accounting and the GM to generate consistent regular reporting on performance within the business division.
- Pilot Coordinator. Direct and manage all pilot programs until they are either closed or fully transitioned to permanent status.
- Divisional Success. Complete any other jobs, tasks, or projects assigned by the GM.
- Detail Oriented. Does not abandon detail work to others, but works to create both immediate solutions to gaps in details as well as create tools to proactively address them in the future.
- Problem Solving. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Influence. Able to focus for extended periods of time on highly detailed tasks; Quickly notices inconsistencies, inaccuracies, and misalignments.
- Discernment and Discrepancy. Must be able to be trusted to handle confidential communications and sensitive information
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience requiredTravel.
Infrequent - expected 2-3 times per year at mostHours.
Onsite at Lumerit in Spring Branch, TX
Lumerit enables students to experience world-class academic advising and course progression in order to graduate from the college of their choice faster than they ever imagined and for far less than they ever thought possible.
We believe a better way to do college prioritizes the student and avoids debt. Our vision and values empower every member of the Lumerit team to exceed student expectations at every level. In turn, our students go on to achieve a world-class career, professional, and entrepreneurial outcomes.
Are you looking to realize the full potential of your unique talent while helping students experience a better way to do college? We'd love to have a conversation with you. Come multiply your talents at Lumerit and grow your career!