The Shuttle Driver is responsible for transporting guests to tourist areas and our other ICONA locations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets guests upon arrival with enthusiasm and efficiency.
- Assist guests with opening/closing vehicle doors.
- Provide guests with assistance of loading/unloading their luggage onto the shuttle.
- Transport guests to and from their requested destinations- local attractions or other ICONA property.
- Operate vehicle safely and responsibility, following all traffic laws.
- Perform limited concierge services when guest has questions about area attractions.
- Stay informed of attractions and venues in and around the area.
- Monitor and maintain safety and cleanliness in the shuttle.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Weekly attendance to Aloha Culture Meeting.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Guest Focus.
- Time Management.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
The shuttle driver spends most of the time inside a van.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. This position requires sitting with minimal standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. This position is required employee to drive a vehicle in all inclement conditions. The position may require lifting of products weighing up to 50 pounds.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Stand- Under 2/3rd of the time
- Walk- Under 2/3rd of the time
- Sit- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Use hands to fingers, handle or feel- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Reach with arms and hands- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Climb or balance- Up to 2/3rd of the time
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl- Up to 2/3rd of the time
- Talk or hear- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Lift minimum of 5lbs.- 50 lbs.- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Adherence to all policy and procedures delineated in the ICONA Handbook
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. This role requires forty, plus hours to include, weekends and holidays.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Prior Hospitality experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Ability to operate manual and automatic vehicles.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.