FRONT DESK AGENTS NEEDED
We have an immediate need for a hotel or retail professional that is self – driven and loves to interact with guest and associates toward achieving award-winning service results. Must be able to work flexible shifts.
- Ensures each hotel guest remains LOYAL to the hotel and brand through exceptionally kind, courteous and professional service demonstrated through personal interactions and contingencies, phone etiquette, and correspondence.
- Demonstrates “cool” demeanor in stressful situations – thinks on one’s feet, low need for direct supervision. Can manage all types of guest interacts well with fellow associate personalities. Extremely diplomatic under all circumstances.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude – accepts personal responsibility for individual service scores and revenues.
- Ability to “drive” revenue through exceptional salesmanship to achieve department and overall hotel revenue goals.
- Previous Hotel Front Office experience a plus but not required. Must have exceptional interpersonal skills, and extroverted personality, creative, resourceful and team player.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to type proficiently.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve SERVICE, OCCUPANCY, ADR and sales targets.
- Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn.
- Good with math, can balance shift credit cards and cash. Good analytical skills.· Loves interaction with the public, extroverted personality – genuine care for others demonstrated by daily interactions
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
NORTHPOINTE CROWNE PLAZA is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled