Public Area Attendant - Four Points by Sheraton
The Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport is currently accepting applications for full and part-time Public Area Attendants.
We are on a bus route, with a stop just outside of the hotel. We also pickup our employees from the bus loop at UBCO! This position currently pays $16.00-$17.00 per hour, plus discounts on Food & Beverage, Hotel stays, and Marina activities at our sister properties!
This is a full time opportunity, afternoon/evening availability is preferred.
What we offer:
- $250 Housekeeping Sign on Bonus
- Employee discounts on accommodations, dining and marina at our sister properties (Hotel Eldorado, Manteo Resort and Eldorado Marina, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton).
- World-wide accommodation and dining discounts with Marriot brands.
- An excellent work environment, with a focus on staff recognition, teambuilding and an atmosphere of growth and development.
- Internal growth and a culture of promotion from within. Supervisor and Management positions open to internal applicants for four hotels within Kelowna.
- Maintaining a neatly groomed appearance (uniform clean and name tag on)
- Must be able to perform any and all heavy cleaning duties
- Areas of responsibility: check in/lobby area, lobby restrooms as well as all banquet/meeting spaces; entrance of the hotel, lobby terrace, fitness center/pool, parking garage, front entrance, parking lot (outside garbage containers) and washrooms, elevators and lobby areas on all floors, restaurant: lounge and dining room
- Cleaning the staff room and all offices in the hotel
- Ability to multi-task, will be required to drop a cleaning task to assist guests first
- Answer and assist with all guest requests in a timely manner as required, always offering further assistance to the guest
- Assist with any housekeeping tasks outside of the regular duties as required
- May be required to clean guest rooms
- Being knowledgeable of our facilities and services with the ability to promote and direct guests to those areas
- Assisting other departments when necessary and resolving challenges that may occur
- Perform other related duties assigned by the management team
- Ability to handle repetitious movement such as pulling, pushing, lifting and bending up to 8 hours a day
- Must be able to work well independently, as well as in a team atmosphere
- Must have exceptional time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be able to work nights, overnights, holidays, weekdays and weekends
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without restriction
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position