Festival and Entertainment Intern - Whitecap Entertainment
Whitecap Entertainment seeking a full-time intern. This is a 4-5 month paid internship for those attending College or University. It is also applicable for those seeking internship credit for College or University. We will take your core skills and experience and build some amazing results, together!
The Festival and Entertainment Intern works in collaboration with the Festival and Entertainment Manager, Festival Coordinator, and Entertainment Coordinator for all Whitecap Entertainment productions, including two major festivals in July of 2023 and other projects.
As The Festival and Entertainment Intern, You Will
- Organizing festival accommodation for staff and artists
- Overseeing, with marketing, the creation and distribution of all signage related to events and festivals
- Leading the preparation and delivery of pre and post festivals and events reports
- Maintain up to date festivals and events site schedules
- Responsible for all meeting minutes for the Whitecap Entertainment team
- Draft and issue correspondence while managing all email inboxes
- Assist Festival Coordinator during festivals where needed, including set-up, festival, and take-down
- Assist Entertainment Coordinator during events / concerts where needed, including set-up, ticketing, and any artist requests
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including marketing, finance, food and beverage, and partnerships
- Maintain effective communication with all key stakeholders.
- Attending any meetings as needed
- Other job-related duties as required
What You Bring
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude
- Previous administration experience, customer service, event or festival role is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team setting
- Must have a driver’s license and access to a car
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds
- A team player with high level of dedication
What We Offer
- Discounts from local shops and MHG locations
- MHG Wellness & Fitness Programs
- Growth and professional development opportunities
This role is a seasonal contract with an anticipated start date of of April 24, 2023.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position