Paralegal Non-Profit Law Firm
- A Florida Registered Paralegal with the Florida Bar Association OR
- Have a four-year bachelors degree OR
- Completion of a legal assistant or paralegal program approved by the American Bar Association OR
- Year-for-year work experience as a legal assistant or legal secretary may be substituted for education requirement.
Ability to work independently and in a team environment is desired. Experience drafting letters, legal motions and orders is desired. Ability to analyze complex issues and to obtain results to positively impact client and community is desired.
- A four day (35 hour) work week
- Paid time off includes: holidays, sick leave, and personal leave (which after two years, increases to four weeks per year)
- 100% fully paid health insurance for employee & dependent children after 60 days of employment
- Employer paid life insurance policy of $25,000
- Employer contributes 6% to retirement/ 401K plan, after one year of full time service
- Additional voluntary options of dental, vision, term life, disability, and other insurance coverages are also available.
- Flexible Work Plans including remote work options available after 6 months of employment
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position