Bilingual Payroll Coordinator
ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE
We are actively seeking an experienced Payroll Coordinator in a fast paced Homecare agency to assist in all payroll activities.
An excellent payroll clerk has great understanding of the concept of confidentiality. You will be experienced in data entry with attention to detail, excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks. The ideal candidate will be a thorough professional with excellent communication abilities.
- Manage payroll using payroll software
- Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
- Calculate pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime
- Issues statements and invoices and maintain records
- Update paper and electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes etc.
- Deal with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and upper management
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll
- Prepare and submit reports with payroll information to supervisor
- Must have at least 2 years of payroll experience.
- Payroll in the Homecare industry preferred.
- Minimum of two years demonstrated experience in accounting field is a MUST
- Previous experience in Home Care industry is a PLUS
- Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
- Proficient use of relevant software including MS Word and MS Excel
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
- Critical sense of urgency to all calls and/or requests
- Some college courses or equivalent; BS/BA in accounting/business administration is a plus
All American Home Care is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We firmly believe that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the community and the client and employment experience of its members. We prohibit discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position