Holden Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center has an opening for a Full Time Cook. This is a 40 hour/4 days a
week, 9am – 7pm shift position that would alternate weekend coverage. This center is part of Oriol Health Care, a family owned and operated company now in it's 55th year as a provider of high quality health care.
The right candidate will be willing and able to :
- Prepare all food according to the menu in a safe, sanitary manner.
- Insure proper preparation, portioning, and serving of food according to recipes.
- Prepare therapeutic diets in accordance to a specific care plan.
- Create meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Meet the designated meal schedules.
- Initiative and judgment in setting up meals, seasoning food, and estimating food requirements.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to supervise and work cooperatively with others.
The right candidate will have :
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 1 year of institutional cooking experience.
Oriol Health Care does offer a highly competitive wage and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurances as well as a 401-k retirement plan
We are an EEO employer.
Come and see what a difference you can make in the lives of our residents!
Oriol Health Care is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled