KLOVER is a commercial drywall subcontractor that has been servicing the Philly Metro area and Lehigh Valley for almost 30 years and is currently looking for Drywall Finishers to join the Klover field team. We offer medical/dental benefits that are available within 30 days of your start and other amazing benefits that other companies can't compete with.
The Drywall Finisher exists to apply finish, maintain and restore plaster or similar materials on interior and exterior walls, ceilings, and building partitions.
- Accurately measure height, width, length, and other proportions.
- Assist in material take-offs to ensure proper material selection and quantity needed.
- Read blueprints for proper finish schedule.
- Selecting the appropriate variety of mud for the job.
- Mixing mud to the proper consistency.
- Proper use of taping and finishing tools such as bazooka, stilts, boxes, pumps, rollers, hoppers, pans, etc...
- Applying finish up to level 5.
- Sanding and touch-up for finish paint.
- Install beads and trim.
- Always exercise the proper use of PPE.
Required Education and Experience:
- Strong commitment to working safely.
- 4+ years’ experience working as a drywall finisher in the commercial construction industry.
- 2+ years’ experience utilizing commercial drywall taping and finishing tools.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 7+ years’ experience working as a drywall finisher in the commercial construction industry
Drywall Finishers work indoors and outdoors on many types of construction projects, with varying degrees of exposure to the elements.
Travel: Daily travel to jobs sites generally within a 60-mile radius of the home office.
This position will typically call for work and formal instruction done during the normal construction job site hours of 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM; however, these hours may be adjusted due to completion of necessary projects that require overtime or unusual hours for the field operation.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.