Attention Sales Professionals!
Do you have excellent in-person or telephone sales experience?
Are you looking for an opportunity with uncapped commissions?
Are you ready to say goodbye to cold calling and exclusively work warm leads?
If you’re a people person, joining All Service Financial is a capital idea.
Who are we?
We are a rapid-growing Financial Services company that was established in 2018. Our company empowers consumers to overcome today’s debt and move forward toward a brighter financial future. Our founding team is based in California, but our office space is located in Florida. We LOVE people who work hard and love to make money. We pride ourselves in providing an amazing office space where employees can flourish and enjoy the time they spend working here. Currently, we have a lean and super fun team of about 75 people and are looking to expand.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Sales Specialist, you will report to our Team Leaders as a member of our strong sales team.
- Here, you will receive and work fresh leads daily through outbound and inbound calls, emails & appointments
- Consult with clients on debt relief options
- Follow a simple script while using CRM (Customer Relationship Management Tool)
- Enroll qualified clients into the program
- Effectively manage your schedule and lead database to ensure metrics and enrollment goals are met
3+ years of sales experience is a requirement. Phone sales expertise is preferred, as you will listen to and understand your individuals' financial situations and provide one of our key services of debt resolution.
The best part of this job is that we do our own Inbound marketing, so NO cold calling! You’ll have hours of phone time on fresh leads resulting in a nearly unlimited earning potential.
How you will succeed at All Service Financial:
Our top performers have a drive to succeed and a “get it done” attitude while staying focused on their customers’ best interests. They also:
- Have a strong grasp of a consultative sales process and a proven history of exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to think and move quickly while taking an empathetic approach to helping customers resolve their debt
- Effectively manage their schedule and lead database to ensure metrics and enrollment goals are met
- Possess solid computer skills with experience managing CRM program
- Have a self-starter attitude who can handle working long hours
- Carry a reasonable understanding of debt and credit
Why you’ll love it here:
We provide you with a unique opportunity for incredible growth.
Salary + Bonus + Benefits & More!
- Full time position
- $700 Paid Weekly + Commission every 2 weeks!
- Base wage (very competitive)
- UNCAPPED commissions paid monthly (top producers making over six figures)!
- INCENTIVES - gamification, contests in a casual and fun working environment
- Employee development, coaching and training
- The Industries best marketing/leads – NO cold calling!
- UNLIMITED SNACKS!
- Daily lunch provided!
- Salary and Commissions commensurate with experience. Base pay or hourly plus unlimited commissions.
All Service Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any candidate or employee and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $137,409.00 per year
All Service Financial LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled