Ohio (Seville & Columbus)
Hiring to keep up with high demand.
Looking for experienced mechanics to do in-shop and roadside tractor/ trailer repairs.
Mechanical repairs and diagnostics on heavy duty and medium duty equipment in-shop and mobile. Keeping a clean and organized work environment. Perform vehicle maintenance and repair duties. Diagnose complex mechanical and electronic problems utilizing a diagnostic computer, when applicable. Completes complex and detailed mechanical inspections and repairs with minimal supervision. Replace defective components as instructed. Mechanics will work unsupervised on most tasks. Perform facility maintenance duties. Interact with customers/drivers to properly determine the nature of complaints. Once assigned a task, complete work in accordance with all federal/provincial and corporate compliance guidelines (i.e., safety, DOT, MOT).
- Pay based on experience.
- Benefits. Room for training and growth.
- Must have clean MVR and pass a background check.
- The job will include a rotation service call schedule for nights and weekends. Overtime pays time and a half. However, you will be local and home every night.
What we offer:
· Competitive Pay
· Overtime Opportunities
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Insurance: Disability, Accident, Critical Illness
WORLD TRUCK TOWING & RECOVERY, Inc.
"One Call Does It All"®
Essential Job Functions:
• Must always work safely and wear required PPERequirements:
• Must provide a high level of customer service.
• Must display a professional image and be well-groomed.
• Must be able to work as a team.
• Must be dependable and possess and maintain a good attendance record.
• Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
• Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in keeping with company quality standards.
• Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
• Must possess and maintain a driver’s license with a clean and valid driving record.
• Must be able to pass and maintain a clean background check and drug screening.
• Must be able to frequently stoop, bend, kneel and lift up to 40 pounds. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time