Classification Title: Interventionist
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
We are looking for an energetic, collaborative, and experienced math teacher to join our growing special education
Tallahassee Classical Public Charter School’s mission is to
train the minds and improve the hearts of young people through a content-rich
classical education in the liberal arts and sciences, with instruction in the
principles of moral character and civic virtue.
will depend on experience but could include and are not limited to the
Provide high-quality math services for K-9 students.
Collaborate with teachers and participate in
student support and/or individual education plan meetings.
Provide math tiered interventions
Complete all required documentation for the
A part-time position (10 month) working with students in the
general education inclusion classrooms.
The ideal candidate will:
● Hold (or be eligible for) a current FL certificate for math.
● Have two years of related experience, preferably with
● Demonstrate knowledge of current best practices in the
area of math inscruction.
● Demonstrate effective communication skills and an ability
to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
● Be committed to meeting the needs of a diverse student
● Be committed to life-long learning.
● Have excellent time management skills, flexibility, and
ability to work independently and problem solve.
● Adhere to a high level of professional and ethical
in all professional development opportunities provided by the school.
Maintaining appropriate, confidential, records and provide timely reports.
· Adhering to all district
and cooperative health and safety polices including all precautions of
Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan.
· Engaging parents and
families in their student's learning and acting as an ambassador for the school
in the community
Other duties as assigned.