Be part of a Championship Crew and Find your WOW at Quaker Steak & Lube!
Our Expeditors assist crew members by garnishing and traying food items from the food window.
Live it, Love it, Lube it!!!!
• Have a great attitude and be willing to learn.
• Be honest and put your crew before yourself.
• Reads recipes and produces products according to the procedures and plate presentations.
• Can recognize food has been cooked according to guests’ specifications, i.e. steak doneness.
• Garnishes plates with appropriate dips or sides.
• Places finished products on tray to be ran to the table immediately.
• Reads and follows Expo Garnish list.
• Reads and follows the daily prep sheet.
• Can complete production in a timely manner.
• Places products in the hot wells.
• Stores all food products in specific size pans, covers, dates and places in appropriate cooler.
• Constantly cleans and sanitizes area, equipment, sweeps floors.
• Assists the management team in controlling food cost by demonstrating concern for cost and inventory control.
• Observes the basic rules of kitchen safety, sanitation and back door safety.
• Uses First in First out (FIFO) rule to ensure proper rotation.
• Utilize various cleaning chemicals in accordance with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
• Promotes team work at all times.
• Performs various tasks delegated by management.
• Assists in other areas of the kitchen
• Sweeping and mopping the floor and cleaning the coolers
• Stores/Covers/Rotates all garnish/dips appropriately.
• Produces food within the ticket time requirements.
• Ensures our guests are receiving safe food products of the highest quality, freshness and consistency.
• Must follow plate presentation standards. Includes, clean plate edges, properly arranged products, and properly garnished products.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Stands/walks during entire shift.
• Must reach, bend, stoop and wipe.
• Lifts up to 50 pounds throughout the shift.
• Reading skills are required
• Able to work well in a fast pace environment
• Able to work accurately and rapidly.
• Able to work closely with other Crew Members in the Front of House and Heart of House.
• 18+ years of age