Go Tuk’n, Inc. is seeking outgoing, dependable tour guides/drivers to pilot our amazing three-wheel luxury Tuk Tuk’s around Downtown, Riverside/Avondale and Jax Beaches. Each driver would be responsible for making sure our guests have a safe & amazing experience on any of our tours and maintaining proper upkeep of the Tuk Tuks.
This is a great full-time opportunity (35+ hours per week) OR part-time opportunity (19+ hours/no guaranteed number of hours) for someone who has a passion for storytelling, the brewery scenes, Jax History and loves to provide the highest level of customer service to make sure our guests have the best tours possible. Flexible shifts are available and the candidate may also be asked to work with the Sr. Marketing & Sales Manager on outside sales & marketing efforts. Earn higher than normal per hour rate for tipped position, plus eligible for great tips (avg tip is around $25 per tour).
Tour Duties include but are not limited to:
- Offer a warm, open welcome to all our visitors
- Host a 1-3 hour tour describing the beautiful history of Downtown, Riverside/Avondale and/or Jax Beaches.,
- Be well-presented at all times
- Input simple data entry via an app for timekeeping purposes
- Attend company staff meetings once a month
- Communicate effectively & annunciation is clear with our guests
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external Customers.
- Adhere to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Minimum age: 26 to 70. 70 and above must have a medical release from a doctor.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with little to no infractions on their records
- Must pass a background & drug screening test prior to being hired.
- People Oriented, including children
- High level of verbal skills is preferred
- Extreme customer service skills
- Trustworthy & Dependable
- Must be able bodied and able to get in and out of our Tuk Tuk’s easily
- Lifting requirements: less than 25 Ibs
- Pass each tour certification
- Maintain an excellent feedback rating based on company surveys
So apply today so you get be a part of this amazing company and start your Tuk’n career!