ATSI support services are growing. We are looking for multiple Mid-level Engineers with applied experience in engineering, analytical, and programmatic support services. The desired services must support a variety of naval science and technology programs. The position requires experienced technical, programmatic, analytical, and management support.
The Engineer should have at least:
- A Master’s degree in a technical or business field and 5 years relevant experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business field and 7 years relevant experience.
- Experience in technical program management for Navy programs.
- Experience evaluating and developing analytical models, procedures and techniques.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and financial management systems.
- Experience with RDT&E program/budget exhibits & RDT&E strategic plans.
- Experience collaborating with senior government, OPNAV, SYSCOM, Warfare Centers, Secretariat, or OSD personnel.
- Experience supporting senior Navy S&T leadership or programs on complex tasks.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Shall possess a SECRET level security clearance.
American Technology Solutions International Corporation (ATSI) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled