- Someone that has experience in Commercial Mechanical systems and understands the terminology?
- Looking to take the next step in your career and grow into a Project Manager?
If so, you could be just who we are looking for!
At United Mechanical we offer commercial and institutional HVAC, electrical, and plumbing services throughout the entire Southwest Florida region. Our areas of expertise range from hospital/healthcare, school systems & universities, hospitality, and commercial facilities.
As a result of continued growth and success, we are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our team in Fort Myers, FL! As a member of our team, you can look forward to a culture that supports teamwork, cultivates a healthy work environment, and affords an opportunity for unlimited career growth.
In this position, you will:
- Perform purchasing duties such as obtaining vendor quotes, issuing PO's, and receiving materials into our MAS accounting system
- Troubleshoot and rectify orders and invoice discrepancies
- Release ordered materials when directed by Project Managers and Field Managers Coordinate material and equipment deliveries
- Keep customers, Project Managers and Field Managers appraised of material shipping
- Coordinate with Warehouse Manager on all job sites material deliveries and pickups
- Track rental equipment
- Prepare and issue submittals
- Prepare and issue Operation and Maintenance Manuals and Warranty documents
- Obtain and track temporary labor
- Schedule and track permits and inspection
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 3+ years in the commercial HVAC industry
- Be able to communicate effectively with both office and field team members, verbally and through email
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, and Excel Have excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Self-motivated individual with a strong ability to follow instructions and work alone, as well as work effectively within a team
Our benefits include:
- 100% Company Paid Employee Health Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Job-Related Training