RN LPN CNA Travel
First Choice Nurses is a 10-year strong healthcare company with a proven track record of staffing Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Certified Nursing Assistants with an employee strength of over 300+ and its revolutionary approach when it comes to offering exceptional patient care to our facility partners locally, and across the entire USA. We are always looking to add quality clinicians to our growing team.
We have positions in multiple specialties and areas of expertise. RN/LPN/CNA contracts are available, along with per diem opportunities. We can currently place in 18 states nationwide, and that list is growing. We can place in NH, MA, GA, SC, NC, VA, TN, WV, PA, OH, MI, MO, MS, TX, NM, CO, WY, & AZ.
With First Choice Nurses you can excel in your career. There are many different specialties where you can perform and grow your nursing skills in areas of interest to you. If you desire, there are promotional opportunities into leadership or to advance your level of care in a variety of settings. This position's primary duties include assessing/admitting patients, rounding checks, talking with family members, and being responsible for the overall care of your patients. You will find that teamwork is exceptional, with everyone working together to ensure the best care for our patients.
- Delivers superior patient care in assigned setting for patients experiencing a wide range of conditions.
- Provides continuous nursing care for patients utilizing the nursing process within the scope of practice.
- Executes nursing procedures according to policy after demonstrating proficiency.
- Interacts with and assists in teaching patients.
- Serves as a clinical resource person for staff members in their daily activities.
- Documents pertinent information accurately, timely and legibly.
- Performs duties when assigned.
- Performs duties as a medication nurse when assigned.
- COVID Vac or valid exemption (medical/religious)
- BLS (ACLS/PALS for specific specialties)
- PPD (2-step, chest x-ray, or Quantiferon also accepted)
- Current nursing license to practice (In the state traveling to and/or compact)
- Updated resume
- Required: At least 1 year experience in your field
- Unexpired/valid govt issued photo ID or Passport
- Additional documents may be required based on your field of specialty
- Critical thinking
- Strong Communication
- Customer service
PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION TODAY
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position