Under the direction of the Executive Chef, the Cook prepares meals for restaurant guests with a focus on flavor, consistency and aesthetics. The Cook is responsible for ensuring that every dish served meets the highest standards of quality. Guest satisfaction revolves around the food appearance, quality and overall dining experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent and two years previous prep or line cook experience.
- Food Handling Certification or knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Availability to work any shift and all holidays.
- Ability to work in a team environment and work calmly under pressure.
- Prior experience in hotel/resort food and beverage industry is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and speak with others using clear and professional language. Will be frequently required to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25 pounds without assistance. Must also be able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Must be able to withstand working in a hot/humid summer climate.
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent preferred.
We aim to provide a fun and enjoyable work environment for all our Associates. During your time off, enjoy golf privileges on our two championship courses or spend your day on the lake, hiking trails, beach, pools, and tennis.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled