The Holland Christian Home is hiring FULL-TIME / PART-TIME / PER DIEM, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for any of the following shifts:
- 3 PM - 11 PM
- 11 PM - 7 AM
Our CNAs care for our residents by delivering non-acute nursing care and supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs. You will provide personal hygiene and grooming care, assist with resident mobility and toileting, accompany residents to appointments and activity programs and meals as needed, and respond to resident emergencies. You will also accurately document all care given and communicate any observed changes. You will help create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and calmness throughout the Home.
Our residents will look to you each day — and you can be proud of the difference that you make.
Compensation starts at $14/hour or higher commensurate with experience.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) requirements:
- Successful completion of the New Jersey state-approved Nursing Assistant program
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Currently licensed as a CNA by the State of New Jersey
- Physical requirements: Regularly communicating and working with residents, co-worker and visitors. This includes daily standing, walking, sitting, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. To prevent unsafe lifting, we require the use of assistive lift devices whenever possible.
Helpful (but not required) experience:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
- Medical, vision and dental Insurance
- Complimentary life insurance valued at $25,000
- Paid time off for sickness, vacation, bereavement and personal time
- Paid holidays
- Paid one-hour break each 8-hour shift
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals
- Continuing Education (CE) credits that you can earn online
- Free checking accounts at Atlantic Stewardship Bank
Our typical nurse-to-patient ratios are lower than average at skilled nursing facilities in New Jersey! Our LPN and CNA ratios are also comparable to or lower than NJ SNF averages.