AR Specialist Level I
· Perform collection activities to ensure invoices are paid on time
· Conduct account research and analysis
· Ensure that receivables are paid within the customer’s credit terms
· Process and post payments daily to the appropriate customer accounts on time.
· Work with all necessary departments to address customer billing inquiries in a timely manner
· Works with accounting team to research and resolve customer deductions and short pays
· Assist with month-end closing process, including AR reconciliation
· Assist with audit requests along with quarterly and annual close schedule
· Create new customer accounts in the ERP system and in Salesforce
· Process Customer Rebates
· Process Customers Deductions, follow up on short payments.
· Process Sales Tax Credits
· Assist on releasing daily sales orders
· Assist on special projects and other internal tasks.
· Minimum 3- 5 years of AR and collection experience
· Experience with automated accounting systems
· Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize accordingly
· Flexibility to accommodate changing needs of a growing company
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to understand and follow SOP
· Works independently and has good leadership skills
· Friendly, Positive attitude, Team oriented
· Proficient with Excel, MS Office, Outlook, 10 Key by touch and Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position