Margaret Tietz Nursing and Rehabilitation Center located in Jamaica NY is actively seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to join our dynamic team of professionals!
We welcome new grads!
Duties and Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse (RN) include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs required skills (assessment, intervention) according to guidelines, forms, policies and procedures
- Develops care plan that demonstrates knowledge of criteria to ascertain residents specific needs based on health care problem(s)
- Carries out care plan that demonstrates familiarity with criteria to establish resident priorities specific to anticipated outcomes
- Implement physicians’ orders; administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations
Qualifications of a Registered Nurse (RN):
- At least one year in Long Term Care or hospital experience in resident/patient Care services preferred
- Must have effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be creative and have good observations and analytical skills
Education Requirements for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- New York State Registered Nurse license in good standing
- Minimum Associates Degree
- BSN preferred
What we offer:
Our facilities offer its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are a company you can be proud of, where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
- $1,000 sign on bonus paid on the first year anniversary
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous PTO package
- Health/Dental Benefits
- 401k plan
- Facility picnics
- Monthly employee recognition programs
- Ice cream truck day
- Employee of the month
We serve patients in long-term, short-term or sub-acute (rehabilitation) settings. Our recently renovated facility's boasts a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center and offers bright, modern and comfortable home-like settings. Our professional staff of excellent primary care physicians, caring nurses, skilled clinicians and dedicated team of employees implement the latest interventions and treatments.
We are an EOE