Class 3 Driver with Air with Leading industry wages and bonus structures ( daily incentive up to $35 daily + up to $ 600 /month and $ 3000 retention bonus)
Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion.
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
- Competitive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
- Local runs, home every night
- Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support
- $500 Driver referral program
- Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Boot Allowance are provided.
- Safe operations of a Class 3 vehicle with air brakes;
- Safe collection of residential recycle blue boxes;
- Daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections;
- Observe safe work practices;
- Delivery of recycling to the recycle processing facility;
- Effective communication with the Route Supervisor and customers; and,
- Providing a professional collection service and promoting a positive company image.
- Class 3 license with Air Endorsement and an abstract acceptable to the Employer;
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs;
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers and co-workers;
- Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs; and
- Punctual, reliable, team player.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now! We appreciate all applicants who apply however only those who are qualified, will be contacted.
Emterra Group is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our dedicated Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Specialists. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position