Food & Beverage Support
*Food and Beverage Support is a Warehouse/Maintenance position within the Food and Beverage Department that has many different and miscellaneous responsibilities and job duties through the entire ballpark.
J&E Concessions / Lehigh Valley Ironpigs: Food & Beverage Support
The Lehigh Valley Ironpigs strive to provide a positive and memorable experience for every guest every time.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to stand, walk and bend for an extended amount of time (up to 8-10 hours)
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds on occasion
- Carry out instructions given by the Warehouse manager
- Ability to work effectively and follow instruction with minimal Supervision
- Comfortable dealing with large crowds
Knowledge of basic food handling procedures, shipping and receiving, and/or maintenance experience is a plus.
All Concessions attendants may be considered for cross-training in multiple locations of the ballpark at managements discretion. General responsibilities for all positions include but are not limited to:
- Receiving, logging, and verifying all deliveries from purveyors as they arrive
- Assure proper placement of the products within the appropriate storage locations as directed by the warehouse manager
- Pick daily orders from the concessions stand and deliver said orders to the proper locations and storage areas within those locations
- Understand and maintain accurate inventory levels with in all warehouse storage locations
- Responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of specific locations and equipment throughout the stadium
- Occasionally perform necessary maintenance such as minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing repairs, etc.
- Ironpigs Warehouse T-Shirt (provided)
- Ironpigs Concessions Staff Ball cap (provided)
- Black pants (associates responsibility)
- Comfortable shoes; non skid shoes highly recommended (associates responsibility)
Job Type: Part-time Seasonal
Pay Compensation: Starting at $14/hr.