Spanish Speaking CNA/HHA
ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE
Come join All American Home Care, a team that believes in serving with a passion and integrity. If you are looking for an organization where you can enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people's lives, I encourage you to join our team!
We are actively seeking a caring and professional CNA/HHA to work as a PCA Supervisor to our caregivers and as a company representative to many of our clients. A PCA Supervisor’s first duty will be to make sure that appropriate and compassionate care is provided to our clients by assisting in the placement and training for caregivers in the positions necessary. This person must also be willing to contribute to the quality atmosphere and culture with All American Home Care.
- Introduce caregivers to clients and assess the ability of the caregiver to properly care for the client.
- Assist with updating and completing care assessments.
- Assist in office as requested by the Operations Manager to assist in maintaining client and caregiver files.
- Train caregivers and evaluate performance.
- Additional duties will be assigned by the Director of Nursing and Operations Manager.
- Knowledgeable of the individualized care plan for clients and provide support to the caregiver according to the care plan.
- Contribute to the care planning process by providing the charge nurse or other care planning staff with specific information and observations of the client's needs and preferences.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, neat, and clean environment; report environmental deficiencies to the Director of Nursing.
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the client, visitors, families, peers, and supervisors.
- Complete certified nursing assistant records documenting care provided or other information in keeping with department policies.
- Active Pennsylvania CNA License.
- Must have at least 2 full years of CNA experience preferably in-home care.
- Have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile.
- Home health experience necessary, CNA experience preferred with knowledge of common medical terminology.
- Must be bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Must have CNA Supervisory experience
All American Home Care is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We firmly believe that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the community and the client and employment experience of its members. We prohibit discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic.
Please visit our website to apply https://myallamericancare.com/careers/
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position