We offer Full-time, Part-time and Seasonal hours.
PTO for full time
Free meals during shift
401kReceiving a signing bonus up to $1000
Zilli Hospitality Group (ZHG) is a premier caterer in Wisconsin that prides itself on delivering the "WOW!" to our customers, both inside and out, and we need you to be a part of our growing success!
We need you to be the face of our company to our guests and venues. From weddings to corporate galas and everything in between - we need you to understand the value of personal and company reputation and to use emotional IQ and personal accountability in everything you do in order to deliver the best possible product.
As a catering associate, you are the team player that puts our customers first and makes sure that every part of the team delivers the "WOW!". You will need the aptitude to work in a team setting and support your colleagues in delivering exceptional customer service. To perform this duty, you will need the ability to accomplish the following:
- Ability to listen, learn, adapt, and deliver on instruction and situations that occur
- Attention to detail, an ability to think and react quickly, and communicate effectively
- Handle high-stress situations and challenges with critical thinking and a calm demeanor
- Be reliable, be prepared, be honest, and be diligent in all things
- Tend to our venues, clients, fellow employees, management and ownership with respect and purpose
We can teach you everything else! The best part is that you can work YOUR way - part-time, full time, occasional, as a second job, around family obligations - we have it all and you can be a part of it!The Zilli Culture
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, outstanding event presentation and creativity. Our teams are passionate and team orientated.
Zilli Hospitality Group is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled